This is a new product in my arsenal of social media tools and I would like to offer a discounted price to everyone while I work out the kinks!! All you need to do is subscribe via this link and I will send you an invite to the calendar on launch day so you can purchase at the discount price of $25 AUD (Full Price will be $55). Sign up now so you don’t miss out!!
- Tie in your business promotions with interesting or wacky festive events… and the important ones like Valentine’s Day and public holidays.
- Pre written hashtags to get the ball rolling, get you more views, more engagement and more likes!
- Links to research more information so you can write engaging informative posts
- It will prompt you to post more, press through writer’s block and connect better with your audience
- Calendar reminders 4 weeks in advance so you can plan ahead of time
- Continually updated as its a shared online calendar not a PDF
- Shared Google calendar which you can import into your phone or calendar software so it’s always on hand for when your writing content on the train or in the loo!
- Must have access to Google calendar or be able to create a Google account
- Really struggling to think of any other reason to put here so maybe that’s another item for the pro list!
Fill out the details below to subscribe for the launch day, check your email then click the link to verify your subscription and then your good to go!
On launch day you will receive 2 things:
1. If you do not currently have a Google account you will receive an email with a recommendation to use Google calendar. It will contain a link to accept the invitation to the Social Media Calendar and register for an account. You can register with your existing non-google email address or sign up with your Gmail address… both options work fine. After that you will have access to view the calendar. It can be viewed in a web browser or the Google calendar app and various other calendar apps on your phone or computer.
2. You will also receive an address in iCal format. You can use this address to access the calendar from various other applications such as outlook or apple calendar.