There are hundreds of factors that help Google decide where your website appears when someone uses keywords in their search. As their algorithm is constantly evolving, it’s important to stay on top of the things that help your website appear on page 1 of Google. That’s where our services can help by integrating keyword marketing with your search engine optimisation. SEO enables you to be front and center where your customers are searching for your products and services and allows you to grow your visitors organically without advertising. Bring more targeted traffic to your website and, ultimately, more customers to your business, by improving your natural keyword targeting.
Google is the biggest search engine on the planet, and the data tells a compelling story:
- Businesses on the first page of search results reap 70% of Google’s internet traffic.
- 30% of total traffic is taken by the business ranking at number one.
- Organic search results earned through SEO are 8.5 times more likely to be viewed than paid ads.
What is Off-Page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
Off-page SEO focuses on increasing the authority of your domain/website through the act of getting links from other websites via local business listings, blogging, social media and social bookmarking on sites such as Reddit, StumbleUpon and other forums to promote your website content using the keywords that matter to you and your niche. This draws traffic to your website and increases your ranking in Google and other search engines organically. The reason for this is related to the fact that you have full control of on-page SEO and the keywords and content on your own website, but you have much less control of off-page SEO since it largely revolves around other people acknowledging your website. After all, anyone can optimize their own website, but off-page SEO is a more reliable indicator of the true value your website provides to your visitors out in the real world and is regarded more highly by search engines.
What is On-Page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
On-page SEO is the act of optimizing different parts of your website that affect your search engine rankings. Where your website appears in search engine results pages is determined by a number of ranking factors including site accessibility, page speed, optimised written content, keywords, title tags, etc. On-page SEO is about optimising the stuff that you have control over and can change on your own website.
Outlined below is a breakdown of our approach towards your project:
- Website Audit – a thorough report about your website and how it can be improved for SEO keyword marketing and search engine optimisation.
- Keyword Research/Recommendations, paired with your own preferred keywords.
- On-page/Internal Optimisation so that your website is user friendly to Google and other search engines.
- Content Plan – Recommendations only – if you need help rewriting the content of your pages we offer this as an additional service.
- Link-Building with Off-page SEO. Off-page SEO is tremendously valuable because it tells search engines that your website is important to others on the web.
- We will submit regular reports of all the SEO activities to keep you up to date with the progress of your project.
The team at Creative Warrior provides the most affordable search engine optimisation packages Perth has to offer for small and local businesses and can promote you locally or Australia wide. Partner this with our social media management and website design services and your business will be taking off in no time.