2015 – 2017: Online Content and Digital Marketing Coordinator
I worked full time for Kambo’s Homemaker Superstores and their premium sister store Liebe and Haus, providing online content management, digital marketing, social media management, graphic design, and SEO assistance on a Magento CMS. In this role I am also responsible for creation of all online content and products, online stock control, sales promotions and online pricing.
2002 – Current: Freelancing
For over 20 years I have worked freelance, providing website design, graphic design and digital photography services. I also manage the social media channels for a variety of companies on a day to day basis, creating content and improving their growth and engagement. You can view my portfolio of work below…
Project Screenshots and Links:
Once completed, projects are handed over to the client who then has 100% ownership and is responsible for updating and managing their website. As sites grow and change over time, some websites may appear different to the original design, and Creative Warrior is not responsible for any information, data or software presented on those sites.
- Off Grid Perspective – WordPress new website design and development.
- Resicon Living – WordPress new website design and development.
- Interdel Electrical – WordPress new website design and development.
- Future Solar WA – Social media content creation and management
- Content management, digital marketing and social media, design updates, SEO, Magento CMS
- Sailing Malanda – Site design for online store and blog, Social Media Management
- Beldon Scout Group – Re Design and ongoing site management.
- AJ Nannies & Services – WordPress redesign.
- Studio C Hair and Beauty – WordPress new website design and development.
- Evedon Ridge – Graphic design of wine labels
- Watch ‘n’ Walkies – Joomla website design and development.
- Vertical Vixens Pole Fitness – WordPress website design and development.
- Atram Design Constultants – Custom website creation, photography and management for Atram Design Consultants. Site been awarded the SILVER WEB DESIGN AWARD 2006 – from the Australian Web Designers Network.
- Poison Swamp – Bob Cunningham, Wood Carver. Image scanning, photo enhancing/repair, custom website creation and management.
- Villa Maria – Site update, Photography and new logo.
- Insight Career Management – Re Design using WordPress and 0nline events booking system and payment facilities.
- Monumental Centre – Joomla website design and development.
- Performance Mine Maintenance – Custom website design and business cards.
- All About A Healthy You – WordPress new website design and development.
- Mammabellahkids – Custom website creation using Zen Shopping Cart, with ongoing site management and support.
- MDCT – Custom website creation using Content Management System (Joomla), with ongoing site management & support.
- Touchwood Leadlights – Custom website creation with HTML.
- The Baby Planner – Custom website creation with HTML.
- Cosenzas Seafood Restaurant – Custom website creation and management.
- Glayzd Glass Designs – Custom website creation and management, business card and logo design.
- CGFS – Custom website creation and management.
- Michele Baricevic Model – Portfolio site for professional model Michele Baricevic. Custom website creation and management.
- Northlight Building Design – Custom website creation for Northlight Building Design.
- Baby Blue Eyes Boxes – Website manager, site updated with shopping cart facilities and new product range.
- Trail and Enduro – Trail and Enduro Motocross Club of WA. Managed and updated their website – June to Oct 2005.
2002 – 2005: Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER)
In my 3 year role as Online Services Coordinator/Web Designer I was responsible for maintaining the corporate website, managing and training 15 content updater’s spread across several departments within the company. Communicating with senior management and project directors to transfer printed information into a suitable online format for dissemination to a global audience of researchers and educational policy makers.
I supported the ACER IT Department & programming team in commercializing current interfaces, through graphic and usability improvements, for payment gateways, online shopping carts, iAchieve online learning centre, the ACER Data Dissemination Centre, and other associated tests and software. My other roles were to provide internal project support, intranet management, conversion of paper based tests into online assessments, graphic prototypes and html site building using Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
Within the company I streamlined the ID Photo capture procedures for MARA, GAMSAT & GAMSAT UK processing over 3000 images a year for registration purposes, developed the content updating procedures for the website & Intranet, and provided usability analysis & HCI services for all of ACER’s software and websites. I also consulted with external educational organisations such as The Learning Federation & DET in the SEAR project in regards to graphic images and their place in online testing.
2002: Completed Degree
Bachelor of Arts in Interactive Multimedia Technologies with a supporting major in Photo Media, ECU Mt Lawley.